The Basics Types Of Golf Club Reviews
Basically, there are Five Types of golf club reviews , they are Fairway Woods, Hybrids, Irons, Wedges and Putter. Each Golf Club are designed with different functions. The different types of the golf clubs allow different players to succeed in different facets of the sport. Let me introduce The Basics Types of golf club reviews for you.
1. FAIRWAY WOODS GOLF CLUB REVIEWS
Woods are long Golf Clubs with little loft. Commonly used for the longest shots, ranging from two hundred to three hundred yards (180-275 meter) and used for tee shots. The typical loft for wood faces ranges from 6 to 26 degrees (3 wood has about 15 degrees of loft and 5 wood has about 20 degrees).
Modern woods golf club reviews are usually made of titanium or stainless steel, sometimes filled with foam. softer shots than the driver and allow you to shape shots more easily.
Recommended Wood golf club Reviews
- Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Fairway Woods Golf Club Reviews – (See all 13 Degree Golf Clubs)
- TaylorMade Burner Superfast Fairway Woods Golf Club Reviews
2. HYBRIDS GOLF CLUB REVIEWS
Hybrids golf club reviews are popular clubs among older golfers and women. They are a combination of a iron length shaft and a fairway wood head design and are often used to replace lower numbered irons and higher woods.
Hybrid golf club reviews has a larger head and more mass than an iron, but with a head still much more compact than that of a typical wood. The best indicator of distance when looking at hybrids is the loft. They tend to have shorter shafts than woods for the same loft, making them more accurate and easier to control.
Recommended Hybrids golf club Reviews
- Texan Classics Utility Hybrid Iron-Wood Golf Club Reviews
- Callaway Golf Diablo Edge Hybrid Combo Set Golf Club Reviews
- Confidence GOLF Mens POWER Hybrid Club Set and Stand Bag
3. IRONS GOLF CLUB REVIEWS
The Irons are designed for short and accurate Golf Shots. Generally range from 36″ to 40″ or ninety cm – one hundred cm in length. This golf club reviews also can be used for many different length shots, from 50 to 200 yards. Standard set of irons consists of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 irons and the pitching wedge.
The typical lofts for irons range from 16 to 60 degrees. With less loft, lower irons can be very difficult to hit for inexperienced golfers.
Recommended Irons Golf Club Reviews
- Texan Classics Iron Wood Golf Club Reviews – See all Right Handed Sports and Outdoor Gear
- Callaway Golf 2010 Men’s X-20 NG Irons Golf Club Reviews – See all Right Handed Sports and Outdoor Gear
- Callaway Golf Diablo Edge Irons Combo Set Golf Club Reviews
4. WEDGES GOLF CLUB REVIEWS
Wedges are a type of iron used for rough shots, short distance shots, high arching shots and sand shots. Wedges commonly come in 45, 48, 52, 56, 60 and 64 degree lofts. Generally, Pitching wedge (PW) is usually about 46-48 degrees in loft, a Lob wedge a loft of 58 to 62 degrees and Sand wedge a loft of 54 to 58 degrees.
The Pitching wedge (PW) is the highest lofted iron in a standard set and lowest loft of the wedges. The Lob Wedges (LW) have a very high loft and used for approach shots or from sand. The Sand wedges (SW) have specially designed undersides that make them suitable for shots from the rough or from bunkers.
Recommended Wedge golf club reviews
- Callaway Diablo Edge Golf Wedge Golf Club Reviews – See all Regular Golf Clubs
- Cleveland CG15 Black Pearl Wedge Golf Club Reviews
5. PUTTER GOLF CLUB REVIEWS
A Putters is a golf club reviews for use on the green to roll the ball into the hole. There are many different design and styles of putters that is long, heel toe, bent, short, mallet, belly, center hosel and so on. Putter have flat faces with only about 4 degrees of loft to keep the ball from bouncing when you strike it.
Recommended Putter Golf Club Reviews
- Nike Golf Everclear 33 Putter
- Nike Golf Method Core 4 Putter
- Affinity Loop .001 Putter – See all Right Handed Sports and Outdoor Gear
- Affinity V-Rod VR4 Putter With Head Cover – See all Left Handed Sports and Outdoor Gear