Six Tips How to Become a Better Singer
Almost many people could sing a little bit, that right? But they do not learning how to become a better singer. Today I want to tell you, if you are serious want to know how to become a better singer, there are several points you need to do right now. What is that? Let me explain to you
1. BREATHING EXERCISES AND TECHNIQUES
As a singer, the best way to breathe is from the diaphragm, not from the chest. Proper breathing for singing is different than everyday breathing. Breathing correctly when singing is the first important things to vocal performance & quality. These will assist you to increase vocal range, assist you to enhance your voice tone & hold notes longer.
Practice your breathing exercises by lying on your back, hold a note (ten second) and go up a scale until (like before) you reach your peak. But be sure that your stomach stay leveled, not fluctuating. You can do this by putting your hand on your stomach to be sure it stays leveled.
By doing this you are able to fill your lungs with more air. This will enable you to sustain notes longer, and will also allow you to prepare for vocal warm ups. Breathing should be slow and steady, and this should be practiced all day long, not just when singing. For a singer, this way of breathing should be constant. Learn more How to Practice here!
2. POSTURE POSITION – HOW TO BECOME A BETTER SINGER
Many people may have never considered how there tense back, neck and shoulder can affect your singing. One of the keys to breathing correctly is maintaining good posture. Sit or stand in an upright position, with the chest up and the shoulder back. When you’re seat, it assist to sit on the edge of your seat rather than sitting back and you’re standing, do not lock your knees tightly. Your feet must be slightly apart, with 1 slightly in front of the other.
3. PRACTICE VOICE TRAINING HOW TO BECOME A BETTER SINGER
Be sure that you take some time out to practice voice training, no need to sing if you have not exercise your vocal chords first. How to have the right voice you can learn here!
4. DRINK WARM WATER – HOW TO BECOME A BETTER SINGER
After and before training, do not forger to drink warm water or lemon water. Water helps your voice more of a tone and keeps your vocal cords hydrated, so you will sing better.
5. Listen Every Singer and Make Your Own Melody
Listen every singer has her / his own pitch and this makes them unique. So better not to copy, just create your own melody.
6. SING WHAT’S COMFORTABLE – HOW TO BECOME A BETTER SINGER
Do not try to emulate any particular singer. The biggest mistake people make is to hear a certain artist and think, “I want to sing just like his!” Your voice may not be made for that. Get to where you’re comfortable with how YOUR own unique voice sounds.
Hope the tips above how to become a better singer can help you. In this article I also want to tell you there is one famous site that can teach you to become a better singer. The site is Singorama.
WHAT IS SINGORAMA?
Singorama is one of the most highly respected learn to sing software packages on the internet because it offers you more functions and features than other learn to sing packages do, and it does it better! Their systems can teach you basic warm up exercises, they can make you very comfortable with singing in the range you already have, and perhaps even teach you how to sing solos.
What You Will Study At The Site? Ok. Let Me Tell You. After You Become An Singorama Member You Will Learn :
- You will learn some great vocal strengthening exercise
- Learn to understand the importance of correct breathing technique and posture
- Learn how to breathe from your entire body
- Learn how to “ground” yourself to produce a fuller sound.
- Learn the effects of using proper breathing techniques
- Learn everything you need to know about tone, pitch, as well as your chest and head voices.
- Learn How to Become Sensational at Singing Harmony abd everyone will want to sing with YOU!
- Learn How to Sing Different Genres of Music
- Learn to understand the importance of having your own interpretation of a song
- Learn How to sing with a band
- Learn how to use your voice to produce various sounds.
- Learn How to sing with a vocal range
- Learn how to get around common roadblocks
- Learn How to Writing Your First Song and Making a song your own
- Guide you singing like a pro
- Learn how to let your personality come through when you are singing
- Learn how to make your harmony sound like a true professional
- Learn to understand the importance of learning Solfege when trying to “memorize” intervals and learn the tricks for remembering different intervals.
- And much more tips how to become a better singer you will learn.